An ambitious master plan for the development of our MQ campus was approved by the board in June 2014. The plan includes new:
- Sports and performing arts facilities;
- Academic teaching spaces;
- Social and play areas;
- Pick up and drop off arrangements.
Phase one, which started in 2015, includes:
- Ten state of the art science laboratories;
- A sports academy including two sports halls and a fitness suite;
- A larger sports field with spectator grandstand (elevated above new parking for 200 vehicles);
- An aquatics centre including three swimming pools;
- A 240 seat dining hall and a Sixth Form Centre.
Our Current Facilities
BSM has a broad range of teaching spaces supporting children to learn in a friendly and welcoming environment.
The senior school has specialist facilities for art, design technology, drama, media, science and computing.
Additional facilities available to all pupils include: large multi-purpose assembly and sporting halls, a four-lane 25 metre swimming pool; a heatlh centre staffed by professional nurses; large outdoor playgrounds; two well-resourced libraries; a playing field; dance studio; running track; fitness centre; shaded lunch areas, and a tuck shop.
Outside school hours and during holidays we are pleased to offer a number of our facilities for hire to the local community (including three multi-purpose halls, an Astroturf sports field, a large sports hall, 4 lane swimming pool and dance studio). Please get in touch for further details or to enquire about costs and availability.