How to Apply
Please follow the steps below to apply online
1. Complete and return our registration form (one per child) and medical form.
3. When we have received your application and all additional documents required we will assess if a space is available for your preferred start date. If no space is available we will place your child on our waiting list. We will notify you via email of the status of your application within 5 working days.
4. When we inform you that a space is available you need to pay a 200 RO reservation fee .
5. Your child will be assessed to ensure they meet our entry criteria. Please read our criteria . All children admitted to BSM must be fluent in English at an age appropriate level.
6. We will inform you of the outcome of your application which may be:
- An offer of a place.
- We require further testing to ensure the school can meet the needs of your child. Children with English as an additional language or special educational needs will meet with staff to determine if the school can support them to fully access the curriculum.
- Your application was unsuccessful. If you have disclosed all relevant information in your application documents then the reservation fee will be returned.
7. Following an offer of a place our admissions team will meet with you to:
- Confirm your child’s start date
- Provide a formal offer letter, an annual consent and contact details form and invoice for fees
- Give details about the first school day including uniform purchase
Pupils can start school one week after receiving an offer providing you have returned a signed offer letter and consent form to our admissions team.