Tuition Fees for 2020-2021
All fees are payable in Omani Rials (OMR).
The fees below include the 3% COVID discount that has been applied for this year.
Please see bottom of page for additional fees for new pupils.
|Class||Age Range||Term 1||Term 2||Term 3||Annual Fees|
|FS1 (Term 1 50%)||3-4 yrs||737.500||1105||1105||2947.500|
|FS2 (Term 1 50%)||4-5 yrs||737.500||1105||1105||2947.500|
|KS1 (Y1 & Y2)||5-7 yrs||1985||1480||1480||4945|
|KS2 (Y3 - Y6)||7-11 yrs||2060||1540||1540||5140|
|KS3 (Y7 - Y9)||11-14 yrs||2830||2125||2125||7080|
|KS4 (Y10 & Y11)||14-16 yrs||3185||2385||2385||7955|
|KS5 (Y12 & Y13)||16-18 yrs||3575||2675||2675||8925|
For full Terms and Conditions and information on how to apply, please see our Join Us page.
School Policy Regarding Payment of Termly Fees:
- All fees must be paid in full on or before the first day of Term
- Invoices will be issued at least two weeks before the end of the previous Term
- If a pupil leaves before the end of Term, no refund will be considered
- If for any reason your child has not settled into the school within six (6) weeks, but has stayed for a minimum of one (1) month, all tuition fees will be refunded and 70% of the enrolment fee.
Discounts and Charges:
- 5% discount for payment of full annual fees on or before the first day of Term 1
- 5% charge for payment by instalments
- 5% flat rate penalty charge for late payment of tuition fees on the first occasion
- 10% flat rate penalty charge for late payment of tuition fees on the second occasion
- 15% flat rate penalty charge for late payment of tuition fees on the third occasion
- A discount on the enrolment fee is available for families with a third or fourth child joining the school from September 2018; 3rd child 25%, 4th child 100%
- With the exception of Key Stage 5, a staged refund of the enrolment fee is available to parents whose children are at the school for 24 months or fewer.
Reservation Fee: OMR 200
Payment Due: Once a place is available and before entry assessments can begin.
The reservation fee should be paid once you have received the provisional offer of a space and wish to make a firm commitment to reserve that space for your child. In the event that the space is not subsequently taken up, this amount will be forfeit. If for any reason the school is subsequently unable to provide a place, this fee will be returned without deduction.
- The space will only be considered as taken on receipt of the Reservation Fee. If the parent does not wish to pay this then the next applicant on the waiting list will be offered the space under the conditions above.
- The Reservation Fee will be deducted from the total fees payable when the student starts school.
Enrolment Fee: OMR 3250
Payment Due: Once child is accepted (Not applicable for entry into FS1, see below for KS5)
A one-off Enrolment Fee is payable once admission procedures have been completed and a formal offer of a place has been issued and accepted.
- For children entering FS1, only the OMR 100 Deposit (see below) is payable. The Enrolment Fee is deferred until entry into FS2 and is assessed at the applicable rate for that academic year.
- A discount on the enrolment fee is available for families with a third or fourth child joining the school from September 2018; 3rd child 25%, 4th child 100%.
- Pupils joining at KS5 (Y12 and Y13) are offered a 50% concession on the enrolment fee.
- With the exception KS5, a staged refund of the enrolment fee is available to parents whose children are at the school for 24 months or fewer. As shown in the table below:
Enrolment Fee Refund – Sliding Scale (OMR)
|Term 1||Term 2||Term 3||Term 4||Term 5||Term 6|
Refundable Deposit: OMR 100
Payment Due: Once child is accepted
The OMR 100 deposit is refundable when the student leaves the school provided written notice has been received one month before the end of the term of departure, all books and school resources have been returned and all fees paid up to date.